Friday, March 25, 2011

New Site Launch

UPDATE 8/16/11 (i.e Months Later...): I'm relaunching this blog. The launch will be complete with regular posts! At least that's the plan. On writing this I can't help but think of a particular xkcd comic.


Let's hope I keep it somewhat interesting. Happy reading y'all!



Original post: 
Hey all you readers out there,

Short and to the point: the time has finally come for the relaunch of thekidinthehat.com. So this is the new look you can expect for all you Kid in the Hat needs.

I've also decided that this will also be the relaunch of the "What the &#*% is Transmedia" blog. The transmedia musing will now go under the general blog "From Beneath the Hat" where I'll also be musing about random stuff that tickles my brain just the right way...

Anyway, enjoy the tweets, videos and contact information provided here. It's all very enthralling stuff.

Thanks for reading.

Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment