Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Webcomic Wednesday: Job Hunting

For those who don't have some amazing super vision, you can either click the picture to read the text or read it below:

August 30th, 2011

The job hunt is tiresome. The wild openandwellpaidjob is rare and elusive, hiding among the jobyouwantbutisfilled or camouflaging itself as a winged unpaidinternship. One must approach the jobs with caution for if you think one might be within reach, it can vanish in an instant, leaving no hint of where it's gone.

I've heard spotty reports of mass gatherings of openandwellpaidjobs in certain places around the wide world. The jobs can be found posting themselves at these sites, as if waiting to be found. After exploring these options, I've concluded that there are simply so many hunters, one is lucky to even get a chance shot at the jobs.

But I continue stalking my prey, leaving baited resume traps and making job mating calls to draw the creature closer. My supplies should last me for the time being but the search for the openandwellpaidjob becomes more desperate by the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment